If you are highly motivated and committed to the development of children in their Early Years, then Small Fries Day Nursery is the career choice for you. We are an enthusiastic, forward-thinking team who create an environment where you can develop your skills to ensure the highest standards of care and learning. We understand the importance of a secure foundation for children to give them the best start in life, and allow them to continue their learning journey as they grow – if you feel the same, then please click on the relevant link below and attach your most up-to-date CV.
Current vacancies at Small Fries Day Nursery
Early Years Practitioner / Bank StaffFull Time - £7.50-9.00 per hour
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To support the Senior Management in providing a high quality childcare provision
- To work as part of an experienced and dedicated team within Small Fries Day Nursery
- To supervise and manage specific areas of activity, plan and develop exciting activities for the children in our care
- To have a group of key children and take responsibility for observing, planning, tracking and evaluating their learning and development and setting individual targets
- Have a detailed knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- To work in partnership with parents/carers when supporting children in their learning and development
- A sound knowledge of behavioural management and SEN would also be a distinct advantage, although not essential
Practitioners Personal Specification and Essential qualifications:
- A recognised qualification in childcare (equivalent to level 3 or above)
- An Enhanced DBS disclosure
- Experience of working with 0-5 year olds
- Up-to-date safeguarding and paediatric first aid training preferred
Our Company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to satisfactory pre-employment processes which include an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and a minimum of two independent references.
To apply for this position please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.